Make Yourself At Home
Make yourself at home at The Capital
The Capital provides 7 upmarket guest suites each with its own bathrooms, as well as a 2 lounge room for the common use of the guests. The lounges include a TV lounge where guests can come together to watch television, it is very popular with guests travelling as a team. The second lounge is a reading lounge and has a fire place which comes in very handy on a cold winter night. Here a guest can seat and read a book or come together with others in the evening for a glass of wine or cup of coffee or tea in front of the fire.
The guesthouse has a medium size swimming pool, set as the focal point in the garden design. Our garden is well developed with large indigenous trees and attracts a lot of bird life. All guests are served breakfast in our ground floor patio facing the pool. In summer it is common for guests to ask to have their breakfast deeper in the garden.
We are located a short distance from the New CBD which is headquarters of most of the large foreign companies such as Barclays HQ, FNB HQ, The High Court and Court of Appeal, SADDC HQ, Government Departments. We are across the road from Btv, and short distance to many of the city’s best restaurants and shopping.
We are also about 10 minutes’ drive to the Gaborone Private Hospital (Operated by the Life Group).
The Capital also provides the following services:
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity in all common places including the garden.
- Stand by electricity generator
- Air conditioned lounges
- Dinner is available on request
- Top quality beds and pure cotton percale linen
- Exclusive house branded soaps and shampoos with natural ingredients
- Laundry services including express service (same day)
- Pool towels
- Continental and English breakfast
- Fully stocked fridge with all local and imported beers/wine/juices/soft drinks
- Excellent security with CCTV camera, remote access to the property, electric fence, and a direct link to security companies
- All our rooms are No smoking. There is a designated smoking area outside
- Braai/barbecue facilities
- Free Parking
- Airport transport
- Private taxi for all local travel at a fee
- Turndown service
- Rooms service
- Arrange local tours in and around the city including the world famous No.1 Ladies Detective Tour as well as the Mokolodi Game drive