Booking Terms and Conditions
- Rates are quoted per room per night, in Botswana Pula
- The Capital reserves the right to alter or amend rates and rate periods at any time.
- Confirmation of booking:
Bookings can only be confirmed upon the occurrence of any one of the following: payment of a 50% deposit, provision of credit card details of a valid card as guarantee for the booking, or a travel agent voucher. A quotation given by The Capital does not constitute a booking confirmation.
- All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the full cost of their accommodation in the event of a cancellation. To avoid any misunderstanding, a booking constitutes a binding contract.
- Please note that all cancellations must be made in writing, those done through a third party must be routed through the booking agent.
- It is strongly advised that you get full travel insurance when travelling to Botswana covering health care treatment and loss and damage to personal possessions. The Capital does not does not accept responsibility for loss and damage to guest's possessions.
- Check-in time is 14h00 and the check-out time is 10h00. If these times are inconvenient, please contact us prior to your arrival or departure so that alternate arrangements can be made. We are able to provide luggage-storage facilities if required.
- Reservations are subject to terms and conditions on check-in.
- Payments can be made by VISA, Master Card and AMEX only. Guests wishing to pay cash should contact reception at [email protected] or call +267 7130 7987 office tel fax +267 391 5905 to make this special arrangement.
- Guests requiring entry Visa Permits to enter Botswana, maybe asked to send to the guesthouse a copy of their Visa permit.
100% of the accommodation fee is refunded when a booking is cancelled more than 5 days prior to check in date
0% of the accommodation fee is refunded when a booking is cancelled 5 days or less before check in date.
In the event of a no-show, the full amount of the full stay is due.